SkyDive Dubai Experience at Desert Campus or Palm Drop Zone.
Option 1: Skydiving at Desert Campus Drop Zone AED 1510
Option 2: Skydiving at Palm Drop Zone for AED 2100
- Please book min. 3 days in advance before your preferred date of skydiving
- Available from 10:00 AM to 2:45 PM
- Tickets valid for residence & non-residence
- Tickets is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays
- Tickets will be sent to your email within 5-10min after payment is complete anytime between 9am to 6pm
- 20-30 minutes Tandem Skydive over the Palm
- Freefall for 60 seconds at 120 miles/ hour from 13,000 ft
- Pictures and videos of the Skydive experience
- Expertly Trained Instructor
- World Class Security Measures
- A tandem skydive is experienced while strapped in with a partner, generally an experienced instructor who will take you through the motions.
- Witness the awe-inspiring views as the setting for your once in a lifetime experience flight experience, which is the Palm Drop Zone located in the heart of the city.
- Explore the sights and iconic landmarks of Dubai in a completely unique way with this ride in Strap in with a world-class instructor and experience the hair-raising, pulse-quickening feeling of freefall at over 120 miles an hour from a height of 13,000 ft!
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah and other sights nearby during your experience!
- Have the entire dive documented by a professional camera flyer who will accompany you
- Take home photos and a specially edited video of your skydive after the fact to commemorate this once in a lifetime experience.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old on the day of their flight.
- Weight and BMI, Body Mass Index, for participants with clothing and sports shoes, must not exceed the maximum safety requirements when it is checked by the Skydive Dubai staff at the registration desk. Should these numbers exceed our requirements, you will not be permitted to Skydive. (you can find our weight and BMI requirements at the bottom of this page)
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Participants 60 years and older on the day of their Skydive must have a doctor's certificate, clearing them of any medical conditions (a full list is provided at the bottom of this page).
- All participants must carry valid photo ID on the day of your experience and a waiver form must be signed at the time.
- The flight may not take place when the weather conditions are poor. If you feel unsure about the weather on the day of your experience, you can reach out on the details mentioned in your confirmation voucher to check flight status.
✥ For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp +971 55 646 6604
HOW TO BOOK TO GET YOUR E-TICKET:
- Please Call/WhatsApp +971 55 646 6604 or email [email protected]
- Once your ticket has been issued/confirmed, it's fully NON-REFUNDABLE
For enquiries please email [email protected]
Deal addressSkyDive DubaiSkyDive Dubai