Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Green Planet Pass for Adults and Children from AED AED 75 Only (Tax Inclusive)
Option 1: Green Planet Pass for 1 Child for AED 75Option 2: Green Planet Pass for 1 Adult for AED 85
The Green Planet bio-dome is a vast vertical garden that provides an intensive-nature experience. Delve in and discover the majestic green canopy that towers over the dome and recreates the natural habitat of the species it houses. Get breathtaking glimpses into the world of flora and fauna as you explore the exhibitions and displays that encourage you to delve deep into the inner workings of the ecosystem.
• Immerse yourself in the tropical rainforests at Green Planet Dubai, the Middle East’s first bio-dome of its kind.• Discover wide-ranging types of flora and fauna spread across 3,000 species.• See the 35-meter tree, the world’s largest manmade, life-sustaining tree.• Enter the educational facility and learn the fascinating secrets of the tropical rainforests• Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays (before expiry date)• Ticket will be sent to your email within 5-10 min after payment is complete anytime between 9am to 6pm• Valid daily including today• Free Parking available at City walk
Opening Hours : • 10am–6pm, Monday to Saturday• Sunday - Closed
✥ For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp +971 55 646 6604
Experience the thrill of sea life in a jaw-dropping walk through the glass tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm.Option 1: The Lost Chambers Pass for 1 Adult (UAE Resident) AED 80Option 2: The Lost Chambers Pass for 1 Child (UAE Resident) AED 60Option 3: The Lost Chambers Pass for 1 Adult (Tourist) AED 100Option 4: The Lost Chambers Pass for 1 Child (Tourist) AED 80
- Child below 1.2 metres height & below 12 years- Over 65,000 animals living in the waters.- The whole place is built with tunnels and mazes underwater with around 20 exhibitions letting you interact with marine life ranging from deadly sharks, piranhas, eels, lobsters, turtles and seahorses.- Location: Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, UAE- Opening Hours: Wednesday – Monday 10am– 6:30pm ; Tuesday Closed- Children under 2 years will be allowed free of charge.- Price Offer valid until 30 Nov 2020 only
Live the polar experience with an unlimited access to Ski Dubai with 'Snow Classic' previously known as Polar Pass from AED 180 (Tax Inclusive). Includes fun rides and snow fun!
Option 1: Ski Dubai Snow Pass Classic for AED 170Option 2: Ski Dubai Snow Pass Plus for AED 295Option 3: 2h Slope Pass for AED 180
• Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays (before expiry date)• For their own safety, children under two years of age are not permitted inside Ski Dubai• Guests under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult (16 years or above)
Snow Classic includes:• Unlimited access to Snow Park Rides (Ice Cave, Snow Plough Playground, Climbing Wall, Bobsled Runs, Snow Bumpers, Sliding Hill, Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) & Tubing Run)• One Chairlift Ride and one Mountain Thriller Ride
Snow Plus includes:• Unlimited access to all Snow Park rides (Bobsled, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Snow Plough PLayground, Zorb Ball 'Giant Ball', Chairlift and Mountain Thriller)• Choose from either a Penguin Encounter or a Snow Bullet Ride or a Discovery Lesson or a Slope Session• A standard locker and a pair of fleece gloves• To ride on the Snow Bullet Ride children must be above eight years of age, 125 cm in height and more than 30 kg in weight. Adults should not weigh more than 120 kg
Peng-Friend Encounter includes• Up to 40-minutes fun and educational experience where you will learn fun facts about the penguins and how to protect them in the wild• Meeting and interacting with two species of Penguins• A standard locker
2Hours Slope Pass includes:• 2 hours access to the Slope• Slope access is available for experienced Skiers/Snowboarders only (Intermediate Level 2)• Ski Dubai trousers and jackets in multiple sizes (S to 4XL)
Ticket includes (on borrowing basis):• Jacket• Trousers• Snow boots• Disposable socks• Helmets for children• All items need to be returned after the session
Tickets does not include:• Lockers (except Options 2 & 3)• Beanies
• The first indoor ski resort in the Middle East• 22,500 Sqm facility covered with real snow• Food and beverages can be purchased at one of the cafe’s or restaurants at Ski Dubai • Separate changing rooms for men and women
NORMAL TIMINGS :• Sunday - Wednesday 10:00 am - 10:00 pm• Thursday 10:00 am to 12:00 am• Friday- Saturday 9:00 am - 12:00 am
✥ For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp +971 55 646 6604
Get your ticket in advance and skip the queue at the Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi for AED 60 only (Tax Inclusive)
HOW TO BOOK TO GET YOUR E-TICKET:• Please Call/WhatsApp +971 55 646 6604 or email [email protected]
• Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays (before expiry date)• Valid daily including today• Valid for Adults & Children
Explore the museum at your own pace, touring the building’s unique architecture, and public spaces. See classic and modern from around the world, and enjoy access to permanent collections, special exhibitions, and the children’s museum.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is about to become one of the world’s premier art galleries. The new gallery has brokered a deal with the Louvre in Paris (French Museums Agency and the Ministry of Culture and Communications) to adopt the name, lend works of art and stage special exhibitions.
• Gain entry to the Arabian world’s first Universal Museum • Discover over 600 artworks arranged in 12 distinct sequences • Admire permanent exhibits that date back to 3rd BC • See classic masterpieces loaned from legendary French institutions like Louvre Museum • Enjoy its unique architecture that creates an impressive rain of light effect
• 10am to 6:30 pm last entry is 5:30 pm• Closed on Mondays• Location: Saadiyat Cultural District
Qasr Al Watan Palace is closed until March 31, 2020
Take a tour to the new attraction in Abu Dhabi the "Qasr Al Watan", Palace and Garden Ticket from AED 30.
Option 1: Palace and Garden Ticket for 1 Child (4-17 years) AED 30Option 2: Palace and Garden Ticket for 1 Adult (above 17 years) AED 48
• Ticket is valid for residents & non-residents• Ticket is also valid for Weekends & Public Holidays• Ticket is open dated & can be used any time (before expiry date)• Ticket will be sent to your email within 5-10min after payment is completed anytime between 9am to 9pm
Palace Timings:Sunday - Tuesday - Wednesday• Open: 10:00am• Last entry: 5:00pm• Palace closes: 6:00pm
Thursday - Friday - Saturday• Open: 12:00pm• Last entry: 6:30pm• Palace in Motion Show: 7:30pm
• Monday - Closed
Qasr Al Watan is an enriching journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.*Opportunity to gain a better understanding of the Emirati royalty, culture and heritage *Experience a slice of the region’s royal architectural opulence *See its diverse sections including Room of Gifts, House of Knowledge and Presidential Banquet Room
Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates, is home to some of the most beautiful monuments and buildings in the country. The latest addition to the city is the Qasr Al Watan, the Presidential Palace, which is also known as the newest cultural landmark of the Emirate city. Qas Al Watan houses the offices of the President, Vice President and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
Ticket Policy:*Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
Child Policy:*Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.*Children between age 4 to 17 will be considered as child and charged child rate.*Age above 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
*All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
Dubai Frame Entry Ticket From AED 20 Only (Tax Inclusive)
Take in stunning views of Dubai in a picture perfect frame and enjoy breathtaking views of the exorbitant skyline the city is world famous for.
• Valid for all days & Public Holidays including EID Holidays • Valid for Residents & Non-residents
Option 1: Dubai Frame ticket for 1 Child AED 20Option 2: Dubai Frame ticket for 1 Adult AED 50
HOW TO BOOK:Please Call +971 55 646 6604, prior booking is a must.
Timings:• Dubai Frame is open from 9 AM to 8:30 PM. Entry is timed and time slots for entry are available at intervals of 30 minutes. Please book your preferred time by calling us.
Highlights:• Get a stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.• Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.• Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
• Child tickets (children between the ages of 3 and 12 years of age) • Entry for Senior Citizens above 60 years of age is free of charge.• Child below 3 years of age go for FREE
1-6 of 10